Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tomorrow We'll Knit

Yesterday and today were spent going into the town an hour away for appointments. Sadly I wasn't able to schedule B's orthodontist appointment on the same day as G's allery testing so I was away most of the day yesterday and until noon today. This has left me with precious little knitting time, since my family would like clean clothes and food too. And maybe a clean bathroom. And some vacuuming.
.
B and I make a day of it when she has her monthly ortho apt. We start with the teeth and it gets way better from there. We shop, we have lunch, we shop, shop a bit more and then head off to be home before M gets in from school. It's good mother-daughter bonding time.
.
Today I wasn't going to go with G to his allergy tests, but decided at the last minute that while I don't enjoy sitting around in doctors offices, it would be much nicer for him if I went along. Plus when else do I have four hours with my hubby? They tested him for dust, mold, trees, animals, grasses, etc... We've always known G has allergies to cats and dogs, but apparently the only thing he's not allergic to is the negative control.
.
The worst news of all: he's allergic to wool!
.

No comments: