Monday, June 22, 2009

Micah's Baby Blanket - Errata

M's new "Micah" is progressing. I've promised him I'd knit 10 rows a day and have been doing that for 2 days now. He wasn't too impressed with me casting on and then doing nothing! So now I've got a plan and a bit of momentum. If I continue at this pace, it should take me about 30 days total to finish.
.
I've discovered that there are some problems with the pattern of Micah's Baby Blanket. If you've already finished knitting it, you'll still have a beautiful blanket, it just won't be the quite same as what I had intended.
.
If you've purchased the pattern through Ravelry, you'll receive a notification when the corrected pattern is available for download (probably no later than Wednesday). If you've purchased it through my etsy shop, and haven't received an email from me by Wednesday, please contact me and I'll email the corrections to you. I'm sorry for any frustration or inconvenience the errors have caused.
.
If you purchase the pattern after today, you will receive the correct pattern.
.

No comments: