Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ducky, Bunny, Ducky, Bunny, Bucky, Dunny...


This is such a cute little knit. I had such fun putting the expressions on these little darlings. I loved them both so much, it was almost too bad that they are a reversible toy and you can only play with one at a time.


"Where'd that crazy duck go?"



"I'm sure there was a rabbit here a minute ago..."





Am I the only one who thinks these would make adorable egg cozies if they weren't sewn together?


I was a bit confused by the instructions on how to sew the two heads together - but I think that was me, not the pattern. Once I realized you sew the individual heads onto each body first, and then sew the heads together, it made much more sense. Here's a photo of that process.


1 comment:

Julie said...

you mean they aren't egg cozys?! They are so cute, regardless!! Love them both.