Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coming Soon to a desert near you...

I'm almost finished tweeking a new pattern. B has been bugging me for a while to make a camel. She's named it Zahara...



And since we're on the topic of camels, maybe you can help me? Do you know the song "Alice the Camel"? It's one of those count down songs that goes like this:

Alice the camel has 5 humps,
Alice the camel has 5 humps,
Alice the camel has 5 humps,
Go, Alice, Go,
Boom, Boom, Boom...

Alice the camel has 4 humps,
Alice the camel has 4 humps...
etc,

until the end...

... Alice the camel has no hump,
Alice is a horse.

Now B says the song is supposed to be about Sally the Camel. Which way did you learn it?

2 comments:

Julie said...

that camel is amazing!!! I absolutely love her. I learned the song as Alice the Camel, but maybe it's a regional thing? or maybe the name gets changed base don whether you have any close family that are named Alice?

falwyn said...

Definitely ALICE the camel! :)