Friday, July 23, 2010

Zahara - new pattern

I'd like you to meet Zahara. She's a sweet knitted camel, complete with underbite, knobby knees and a gentle disposition.



This pattern is suitable for someone who can knit in the round on double pointed needles. Other skills required are increasing and decreasing, knitting short rows, picking up stitches, grafting and seaming.

To make your very own Zahara, you’ll need less than 100 grams of worsted weight wool. I used Patons Classic Wool in "Sesame".

As usual, the pattern is available through my Etsy shop and as a Ravelry download.



This link will redirect you to Paypal through Ravelry's shopping basket.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attempting to make Zahara, however, you state stockinette stitch rounds 9-19 and next you say Begin Hump Shaping with round 18???? Which is it rounds 9-17 stockinette stitch or is Begin Hump Shamping with Round 20????

PogKnits said...

My apologies for the difficulties you're having. Thanks for bringing this error to my attention. I've updated the pattern and posted errata for the pattern here

PogKnits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Where do i find my pattern for zahara, it is not in my library.