Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Always Winter and never Christmas"

Both my dad and I felt the same way on Saturday. Funny that on opposite ends of the country winter is still holding fast and both of us are thinking of Mr. Tumnus' description of winter in Narnia! Only Dad was concerned about 3 inches, while we received over 12 inches on top of the over 10 feet that has already fallen this winter.
.
.
Here's B and The Dog enjoying the lastest foot of snow that was dumped on us. They were out shoveling the snow away from the house so that we would be able to see out of the window again. They'd moved most of the snow by time this photo was taken. When there is no snow, B's head comes up to just above the handle of the snow shovel.
.
And I've pulled a few projects out of hibernation. Must be this long winter that has hibernation on my mind!
.
.
The first of several is Bob. This is a free pattern from Mochimochi Land. I started this last summer for B, but never finished for some reason. He just needs his little feet. I probably needed the needles for something I was more interested in!
.

No comments: