Friday, August 19, 2011

A Bit Oblivious


Apparently I've been out of the loop. Did you know Knitty put up two new issues before I'd even noticed?

Now that I'm up to date, I've got Maeva on the needles.



Loving the little cables and it goes quite quickly if you work the cables without a cable needle.

I had a short set back yesterday evening. I volunteer with the local figure skating club and last night was our registration night. None of us thought to bring thumbtacks to put our banner up. One of the girls said, "even if we had some toothpicks we could do this!" I sacrificed my bamboo dpns that I'm using for Maeva for the job - ripped them right out of my sock in progress. Once I was home again I picked up all my sts, only a few had dropped below the row I was working on and my bamboo dpns were no worse for wear! Just call me MacGyver!

No comments: