Friday, August 26, 2011

I Broke my Tea Pot today...


...and made more hexipuffs. But I didn't want to put that in the post title, in case hexipuffs are becoming boring for anyone but me.

I was packing a lunch for B this morning. As I reached for the granola bars, a bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce fell out of the cupboard and fell onto my full teapot, shattering the teapot, and spilling tea everywhere. Words were said that shouldn't have been, but at least it wasn't as bad as what B heard when the basement was flooding. If you've seen the commercials for Frank's, you might find it funny that my son's comment was "You really do put that beep on everything - but maybe next time, not the teapot"

I had to go sit and knit a hexipuff to recover from losing another teapot. If you are a teapot and live in this house, your days are numbered. Apparently I'm a bit hard on them.



Hexipuffs 1 through 13
They were outgrowing the flower vase and are now in this lovely container.

1 comment:

PixieMum said...

How can hexipuffs be boring?

I am making my 33rd little puffy friend, hopefully in a couple of years I will have made a family heirloom.

You can follow my progress in Ravelry where I am MadeleinePixieMum